This exclusive Olympus sunset tour will take you to several remarkable sites of the region during the late afternoon hours. Starting with a visit to the Crusader Castle of Platamon with the incomparable panorama of the stunning surroundings, we will continue onto the mythical land of ancient Leibithra. Learn about the myths and tales of the legendary mountain of gods, all while enjoying the pleasant colors of the golden hours. After an afternoon of touring, we will eventually reach the village of Paleos Panteleimonas. Characterized by cobblestone alleys and rooftops that resemble the peaks of the mountains, its stone households appear as if they were engraved in the silhouette of nature. Paleos Panteleimonas’ authentic charm, untouched by the passing of time, paired with the gleaming sunset make this a quintessential location to conclude the day.
This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate. If the minimum number is not met, you will be given the option to either reschedule the tour or get a full refund.
2021 Starting Times
- January 2 – February 27: 2:00pm
- February 28 – March 25: 3:00pm
- March 26 – April 15: 3:30pm
- April 16 – August 4: 4:00pm
- August 5 – September 8: 3:30pm
- September 9 – October 30: 3:00pm
- October 31 – December 31: 2:00pm
- Cancellations received within 2 days of departure will incur no penalty.
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.